Hah...
I got myself a new blog....again XP
My enthusiasm often lasts only till the first few posts...hehe
I don't really know what drove me to open a new blog account...was it my friends amazing blogging skills *to those perasan people out there, no, sorry its not you*, or was it my urge to find a place where I can voice my feelings without being stoned to death??
Whichever it is, I'm hoping that my sudden desire to blog will at least last through my foreword...
I used to have blogs in Friendster and MSN, but my helpless blog writing skills have left me no choice but to delete them...
That was some time ago...
I really hope my writing skills have somewhat improved...XD
Happy reading!! XD
au revoir!!
With love,
a N n A
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol . . . N T H 2 S A Y xD
Post a Comment